1) What is the fee for Tirumal Classes IAS Coaching in Hyderabad ?
A) 65000 for complete GS+CSAT (from Basics NCERT to Advanced Level)
2) where is the Location of your institute ?
A)Opp. to Genius Grammar school , Street no :5, Geetha Hospital Road, Chaitanya puri , Hyderabad (you can even find it on Google Maps- Tirumal Classes IAS Institute)
3) what is duration of the Course and Timings of classes ?
A) 5 to 6 months and Daily 4 to 6 hours of classes from morning 07:45 AM to 01:00 PM Only Sundays Holiday
4) How about faculties in our Institute ?
A) All our faculties are experienced minimum of 5 to 7 Years in UPSC Teaching all over India and Most of them attended till UPSC Interview in their career.
5) what is the eligibilty Criteria to get seat in our Institute ?
A) There is no need of any qualification to get seat in our Institute. First come First serve
6) What is the UPSC Eligibility Criteria
Nationality - Candidate must be a citizen of India
Age Limit - The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years as of 1st August of the year in which the exam would be held. The upper age limit for the IAS exam is 32 years. This means the candidate must not have attained the age of 32 years
Number of Attempts :
OBC - 9
SC/ST - No restriction
Physically Handicapped (General)-9
Physically Handicapped (OBC) - 9
Physically Handicapped (SC/ST) - No restriction
Educational Qualification - The candidate must have at least a bachelor degree from a recognised university to take the UPSC exam. Even Open Degree is enough to apply the UPSC .
7) How can i start my Preparation while Studying in college ?
A)Focus on your graduation subject. Parallelly you can start your UPSC preparation by following the steps:
1. Understand UPSC Syllabus
2. Start with NCERTs and make a habit of reading daily newspaper.
3. Refer to UPSC previous year's question papers.
4. Read standard Books for Each Subject. (Refer our YouTube channel for complete Booklist video)
5. Revise often.
6. Take mock tests periodically.