Our Regular courses are exclusively designed for comprehensive coverage of both preliminary and main syllabus.
The subjects are being taught by highly qualified faculties having vast experience in the domain of Civil Services Examination. The faculty members are very dedicated and regular doubt clearing sessions are planned to improve the weaker areas. This batch is embedded with current approach including regular newspaper analysis. The subject contents are being taught from basics in order to improve the foundation of the subjects. Intensive writing skill sessions are being conducted to develop presentation techniques. Systematic approach will be followed to cover both international and domestic issues efficiently. At Tirumal Classes IAS Institute individual attention is being paid. We are recently open Registration for UPSC Batch with offline coaching Classroom Lectures in Hyderabad.
While some people dream of success, we make it happen. We run two kind of batches, Regular and Weekend, to help you to prepare for IAS. These are taught in English medium. Following are details of the upcoming batches.
Course Duration : 7 to 8 Months
Days : All Days Except Sunday
Timings : Daily 4 to 6 Hours Classes )
Very Limited Batch Only (50 Members per Batch)
Senior experienced faculties from All over India
Course Coverage: Prelim Paper 1&2 and Mains Papers- I to IV
GS - Study Materials.
Classroom assignments & home work
* Expert Faculty For Every Subject
* Weekly Targets & Discussion
* Reference books, Reference Topics
* What to read & how to read
* Classes per day 4 to 6 Hours
* Half Day Classes + Half Day Reading
1) Topic Revision 2) Reading Standard Book 3) Daily Current Affairs 4) Plan For other Exams
* Daily two subjects Each Day/Topic test
* How to solve Questions
* One on One Interaction
* Read + Short Notes + Revision + Test = 100% Completion of the subjects
1) Answer Writing 2) Quick Revision 3) Memory Mapping
* Proper Study plan for students
* Weekly Personal Interaction
* Personal Guidance to each students
* Helping in Short notes
1) Quick Revision 2) Mains Practice 3) Memory Mappig
* Special Guidance for every suject
1) Notes Making 2) Revision Plan
* Previous Year Questions Analysis
1) UPSC 2) Groups For Each Suject